The RAISE system is the positive behaviour management program that has been the brain child of the CPA. Over the past 5 years RAISE has become a common language for behavioural expectations, personalised behaviour management programmes and positive reward.
All pupils at the CPA can and should do well. Pupils are monitored daily through RAISE point sheets and are rewarded on a daily, weekly, and half termly basis.
RAISE stands for following expectations:
- Always Respect yourself and others
- Use appropriate body language- what you do matters
- Be kind to each other- adults and other pupils
- Dress appropriately
- Eat and drink in appropriate places
- Switch off mobile phones, audio and gaming devices.
- Look after our building, our displays and our equipment
Achievement of goal:
- Complete tasks in class to the best of your ability
- Stay for the whole session
- Be in the right place at the right time
- Use appropriate language- what you say matters
- Appropriate language should be used continuously in school and when offsite
- Follow all CPA rules
- Respect our environment
- Have pride in the presentation of your work
- Listen to others and expect to be listened to
- Keep hands, feet, objects and personal comments to yourself
- Try your best
- Stay on task in class
- Outstanding attendance
- Outstanding punctuality
- Never give up… We will work it out
Each student has a personalised RAISE sheet that is completed by staff after every session.